Fertility Specialist Perth
About Dr Roger Perkins
Why I specialise in gynaecology
Why I specialise in male fertility
I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to advance my skills in infertility, male infertility and microsurgery with the help of some wonderful mentors over the years.
My passion is helping to inspire doctors and gynaecologists in training. Until recently I was a training supervisor for the College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, and currently Senior Lecturer at the University of Western Australia.
I strive to provide the best, unhurried, personalised care for all my patients. My motivation is always to put my patients needs first. I always take my responsibilities seriously, knowing the great trust that people put in my care.
- Member of Fertility Society of Australia
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Member of Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society
- Member of International Society of Andrology
- Member of Australian Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Member of Australian Medical Association
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Certificate of Completion of Family Medicine Program
- Diploma of Anaesthetics
- Diploma of Royal Australian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Science
- Senior Lecturer University of Western Australia